Terms and Conditions
At alice McCALL we respect your privacy. We collect personal information only for the purposes of fulfilling your order. This may include your name, email address, phone numbers, home address and shipping details.
We may also use the information to assist in providing you with relevant information about our product and special offers that may be of interest to you but only if you subscribe to our newsletter.
Any information that we no longer require is destroyed securely. An exception to this may be retention of the information for data analysis.
However, if this occurs then the information will be retained in a form that does not allow you to be identified from that information.
We may also use personal information to perform credit checks, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
Any information you give us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
The alice McCALL eBoutique is a secure site. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure data transmission over the internet.
We encrypt all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be ready as the information travels over the internet.
Our secure server software uses VeriSign's SSL encryption method to do this. It is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure online commerce transactions.
Within Australia, we use express post whereby we can track any purchases easily and in a timely manner.
Please note that orders placed on a weekend day, will be processed within 24 hours of the next business day.
Delivery within 1-3 business days for orders placed by 11:00 A.M. Monday - Friday (For in-stock items only). Allow two additional days for locations outside of metropolitan areas. For all International orders, please allow 7 - 10 working days.
Our online store administrator is available between 9:30 and 5:30 P.M. AEST Monday - Friday. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +61 2 9280 0333 for any further inquiries.
Shipping is charged as follows;
|Destination||Shipping Mode||Shipping Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Australia||Express Post||$12.55||1-3 Business Days|
|New Zealand||Registered International Post||$18.70||5-10 Business Days|
|Asia||Registered International Post||$22.00||5-10 Business Days|
|The Americas||Registered International Post||$27.50||5-10 Business Days|
|Other Rgions||Registered International Post||$33.00||5-10 Business Days|
We take great pride in our reputation for quality, and if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will assist you with an exchange (exchange postage to and from the customer is to be paid for by the customer).
Items returned within seven working days of purchase date will be exchanged for another item chosen by the customer within 7 days of returning their item.
If an incorrect item has been shipped, alice McCALL will waive exchanged item shipping charges.
All products must be returned in the original condition, unworn and unwashed with tags still attached, with a copy of the original invoice and returns form included.
The original shipping charges are not refundable and if you are exchanging for an alternative item.
Please send your item to us including the returns form using prepaid & traceable methods to ensure safe and documented delivery.
Reduced or sale items
These items are not exchangeable for other items.
For all other Returns enquiries, please visit our Returns Policy.
This online boutique is owned and operated by:
alice McCALL Pty Ltd
Registered in Australia
ABN 47 115 260 903
Suite 3, Level 2
25 Cooper Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
P: +61 2 9280 0333
F: +61 2 9280 0499
alice McCALL Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia Instagram Competition
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Alice McCall Pty Ltd (ABN 47115260903)
- Information on prizes and how to enter the Alice McCall Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia Experience (‘the Competition’) form part of these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering the Competition, entrants accept these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry to the Competition is open to Australian residents over the age of sixteen (16), except for employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
- The competition will commence on 01/04/13.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must share one (1) of three (3) provided Alice McCall images on their Instagram account and tag the photo with #AliceMcCall. Entrants must then garner support for their entry by encouraging people to like their images.
- The prizewinners will be the two (2) entrants who achieve the greatest number of Instagram likes by 5 pm on 04/04/14 as determined by our PR Manager.
- The prize will be an invitation to experience Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and to attend the Alice McCall runway show at 10 am on 10/04/13.
- The prizewinners will be notified on Instagram through a comment and will have 24 hours to claim their prize by return correspondence. If the prize remains unclaimed after 24 hours, the Promoter may award the prize to the entrant with the next greatest number of likes at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and/or its prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the stated prize to the winner, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel the promotion and may later recommence it.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to the use of the entrants’ names and photographs being used for publicity purposes as the Promoter sees fit.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the prize to any person who does not comply with any of these Terms & Conditions.