KEEPSAKE COMPETITION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is alice McCALL Pty Ltd (ABN 47 115 260 903) of Suite 1A, 55 Mentmore Ave Rosebery 2018 (Head Office). Phone: (02) 9662 6068. The Promoter will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the competition (Competition) and constitutes a binding legal agreement between the Promoter and each participant of the competition (Entrant). All other information provided prior to entering the Promotion, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- By entering this competition you are accepting to comply with our Terms & Conditions which can be found here
- The Entrant warrants and represents to the Promoter that they have full power and authority to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All purchases made with a winning credit note are bound by our online returns policy.
- Prize redeemable online only.
Entry and competition period
The Competition commences at 12:30pm AEST on Thursday 13 May 2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEST Thursday, 27 May 2021 (Competition Period). All eligible entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
To enter the Competition, participants must meet the following requirement via the official alice McCALL Pty Ltd Instagram account:
- Entrants need to be following @alicemccallptyltd.
- Entrants need to like the nominated competition post, posted at 12:30pm AEST on Thursday 13 May 2021.
- Entrants need to tag at least one friend nominated competition post, posted at 12:30pm AEST on Thursday 13 May 2021.
- Entrants must direct message the official ‘@alicemccallptyltd’ account with a photograph where they must be present and dressed in an alice McCALL garment.
- Entrants must direct message the official ‘@alicemccallptyltd’ account with a minimum of 50 words accompanying the related photograph.
- More than one entry per person is permitted.
- Entry is open Internationally to persons aged 17-years and over only.
- Entrants may opt-out of entry into this Competition by contacting the Promoter’s head office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, through the contact details available at https://www.alicemccall.com.au/ or by such other method specified by the Promoter from time to time.
- There will be four (4) winners of the Competition (Winner), who will win a maximum prize consisting of a AUD$1,000 outfit in the form of a credit note OR ‘Outfit’ being a set of clothes worn together OR ‘look’ being one item of clothing.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and is only offered to the person/persons named on the winning entry/entries and is not transferable to another person or exchangeable for cash or other goods and services.
- The total prize pool for this Competition is maximum AUD $4,000.
- Four (4) Entries will be selected as the Winner as determined in the following manner:
- All valid entries will be collated together at Head Office, assessed, and decided based on personal preference across photograph and direct message by the owner/founder, Alice McCALL.
- The winning entry selections will be held at Head Office at between AEST 8:00AM to 8:00PM on Friday, 28th May 2021.
- The winning entry announcements will be publicized on the official ‘@alicemccallptyltd’ any time from the entry selections to AEST 11:59PM on Monday, 31st May 2021.
- The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence regarding such decision will be entered into.
Notification and publication of winners
By entering into this competition, you are giving alice McCALL the rights to publicize your photograph, Instagram handle and/or name on the alice McCALL official website https://www.alicemccall.com.au/ and organic social media accounts @alicemccallptyltd.
- The Winner’s first and last name can be published on the alice McCALL Website up to the time period of 12 months. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification of publication.
- Within two (2) business days of the drawing date, the Winner/winners will be notified via either phone, email or social media handle and will be asked to confirm their details for delivery of prize. alice McCALL will not be liable for any unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email or telephone information.
- If for any reason, despite reasonable steps by Promoter to contact the Winner, a Prize or element of a Prize is unclaimed by the Winner within one (1) week prior to the Prize Expiry (being 7 June 2021), the Prize will be forfeited and will not be re-chosen or awarded to an alternate winner. The parties acknowledge and agree that a re-pick would be impractical, given the nature of the Prize.
Validity, disqualification, and termination
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
(a) verify the validity of entries and Entrants.
(b) disqualify any Entrant who:
(i) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the law,
(ii) tampers with the entry process; or
(iii) engages in other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or the reputation of the Promotor.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Entries that are not received or deemed by the Promoter to be incorrect, illegible or invalid will be disregarded by the Promoter without any liability to the Promoter.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
Limitation of Liability
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law all Entrants release, and indemnify Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and contractors), from and against, all liability (including negligence), cost, damages, loss or expense arising out of or in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions, participation in this this Competition and acceptance of any prize(s), including (but not limited to) loss of income, damage to property and personal injury whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and contractors) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity or delay) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Promoter ’s control), malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
(e) participation or downloading any materials in this Competition;
(f) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference with the Competition;
(g) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition;
(h) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant;
(i) redemption or use of a prize; or
(j) any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Winner.
- The Promoter may, modify or cancel the Competition and may administer this Competition in the manner that it considers appropriate in accordance with Australian law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Promoter will not accept any liability for any error, omission or failure to administer this Competition.