DUTIES & TAXES:
We ship all international orders on a DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) basis. This means you may be required to pay additional tax and duty to your local customs office when your delivery arrives and in order to release your order from customs.
We recommend contacting your local customs office for an estimate of these fees.
Should you return an item, alice McCALL will not refund the international duties and taxes paid.
Orders will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. All international orders are posted from Australia via Australia Post. Most international orders will be delivered within 4 -14 business days after dispatch. alice McCALL is not held accountable for parcels which are delayed, lost or stolen once in the hands of the courier. All parcels require signature on delivery.
Due to government import restrictions on individuals in Russia, we are unfortunately unable to process orders which have a shipping address within Russia.
Our orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days. Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for your order to be processed during peak seasons (sales, holidays).
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, deliveries may experience delays.
Once your order has been shipped, a tracking number will be sent to your email address.
To track your order, please click on the link provided in the email received.
Orders of multiple items may be shipped in more than one delivery. This will be indicated by receiving multiple shipping confirmation emails.ITEM AVAILABILITY
- On extremely rare occasions, our stock levels may not have been updated at the time of order.
- If this is the case regarding an item you ordered, alice McCALL will notify you via email and offer to replace the item or refund you.
- Should you need any changes to be applied to your order (incorrect address, sizing, etc.), please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- If your order has already been processed, alice McCALL declines any responsibility.
- You may however return your order once received
- Shipments that are rejected by the receiver will result in the client incurring redirection fees. Alice McCALL reserves the right to cancel any order after purchase.
alice McCALL reserves the right to temporarily hold or cancel your order if it is believed to be fraudulent.
If this is the case, we will contact you via email in order to confirm your identity and process your order.
If we are unable to reach you or receive the required information, we may have to cancel your order.